Welcome to GO
The Arizona Commission on the Arts uses GO (GrantsOnline), an online application management system, to receive and review grant applications. GO allows the Arts Commission to capture and archive applicant information and allows grant review panelists to review applications in a consistent format.
Before Beginning an Application:
- Review grant guidelines. Carefully review eligibility requirements, grant program review criteria, eligible fees and restrictions for the program to which you intend to apply. Grant guidelines can be found here.
- Prepare narrative responses. The grant guidelines include narrative questions. Applicants are encouraged to prepare narrative responses prior to opening an application in GO.
- Create or update user and/or organization profiles.
- If this is your first time using GO (previously GO!Egor), you will need to create a new user profile. Follow the instructions below for more information.
- If you are a returning applicant and have previously applied for funding in GO (previously GO!Egor), then you must update your user and (if applicable) organization profile prior to starting the application. Do not create a new user or organization profile.
Instructions for New Applicants:
If you are applying to the Professional Development or Artist Research and Development grant programs, you should only create a user profile. Applicants to all other grant programs need to create both a user and an organization profile.
If you are applying for a Community Investment Grant, Festival Grant, Arts Learning Collaboration Grant, or a Lifelong Arts Engagement Grant, you need to create both a user and an organization profile. Be prepared to provide the following:
- Have your fiscal agent approve your organization as a sponsoree; you will need to upload a letter from them in the application.
- Create an organization profile for your organization, using the fiscal agent's FEIN.
- Proceed with your application.
Visit our GO Help page for additional information and online resources. If you need technical assistance or further help, contact Ben Watters at email@example.com or 602-771-6532.